The CERB supports Canadians by providing urgently needed financial support to employed and self-employed Canadians who have been directly affected by COVID-19. It provides a payment of $2,000 for a 4 week period (equivalent to $500 a week) for up to 16 weeks.
On this page
Here are the detials of CERB with CRA;
Housing Trends and Affordability - COVID-19 Edition
- Pandemic has soured the outlook almost overnight: Social distancing and the economic shock will cut home sale activity to a trickle near term. The timing and speed of the eventual rebound is uncertain.
- We expect property values to fall briefly: Surging unemployment and the market’s illiquidity will compel a growing number of tight-squeezed sellers to make price concessions.
- Oil-producing regions are the most at risk: The oil price plunge will compound the damage to housing demand at a time when Prairie markets still struggle with excess inventories.
- Policy response will soften the impact: Interest rate cuts, government financial support and banks’ offer to defer mortgage payments will help many households navigate through the storm.
- Housing affordability will take a back seat: Though it’s still a big issue in Vancouver and Toronto, the pandemic and economic turmoil will draw more attention...
Here are the details of;
-Who can apply
-How to apply
-Start to apply (ready April 6)
-After you apply
I wish you can now apply for the Federal Financial Aid with CRA. If you have any issue in applying for the aid, maybe Jimmy can be of your help.
Here is the details of the CERB with CRA